DON'T BE FOOLED!
Never give your personal credit information to anyone, unless you are absolutely certain of their legitimacy — regardless of what claims they may make or otherwise.
REPORT SUCH OCCURENCES to us and proper law enforcement agencies. To safeguard against identity theft, we offer these tips.
- Never give your social Security Number, bank account numbers of credit information to anyone who calls you.
- Tear up receipts, old bank statements and unusued credit card offers.
- Don't mail bills from your mailbox. Thieves may use them to change your address.
- Review your monthly accounts for fraud regularly.
- Order copies of your credit report once a year to ensure accuracy.
- Protect your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Don't carry that information on you.
- If you are unsure if an email represents Grant County Bank, do not respond or click on any links/attachments, contact the bank immediately.
- If you are unsure if a caller represents Grant County Bank, hang up immediately and call one of our office locations at the phone numbers listed.
Petersburg - 304-257-4111
Canaan - 304-866-4848
Davis - 304-259-5201
Harman - 304-227-4104
Moorefield - 304-538-6566
Keyser - 304-788-8040
Riverton - 304-567-2224