More than just card processing — opt for our comprehensive payment solution uniquely designed to fit your business.
- More Payment Options
- Increase Cash Flow
Benefits for signing up through GCB:
- PCI Compliance is free
- Equipment Warranty included on any equipment purchased through Priority1
- No annual fees or monthly minimums
Solutions to simplifying payment processing
- Mobile Payments – instantly convert your cell phone, smart phone or tablet into a secure credit card terminal
- Point of Sale transactions
- MX Merchant: includes QuickPay for processing online payments for credit cards, debit cards, and checks
- B2B Level II & III Processing
- Invoicing & Recurring Billing
- Check Conversion and Check Guarantee
- Visa Payroll Card
- Gift Cards and Loyalty Cards with your business logo
Benefits of our credit card processing program:
- Easy application process
- Funding: Sales are directly deposited into your account within 2 business days. Next Day Funding available upon request for card swiped businesses.
- Reliable 24/7, 365 days customer service
- Secure and free 24/7 online transaction reporting – a merchant dedicated website for accessing full account information 24 hours a day, including statements, deposits, retrievals and charge backs.
Give your customers multiple payment options by setting up your business to accept debit and credit card payments. At Priority Payment Systems, we offer a flexible and reliable merchant services program that allows businesses to accept credit cards, debit cards, and other payment options.
We provide settlement services for all major credit and debit cards including Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover®, and American Express® Opt Blue, Voyager/Wright Express, and PIN Debit.
You will receive quality customer service and an unbeatable equipment warranty. We provide the best available technology, security, and communication in the merchant services industry nationwide to keep you EMV and NCF ready, and Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliant.
Already have a merchant services provider?
Priority will provide an analysis to show you how much you will save by switching processors. Just send us two months of your current processing statements for a side by side analysis.
1Equipment Warranty – We support EMV and NFC Point-of-Sale stand-alone terminals that your business uses to process transactions. Our service includes an equipment warranty at no additional charge for any equipment that you purchase from Priority. It covers equipment shipping, troubleshooting, and replacement of your existing equipment. If your terminal breaks, we will exchange it at no cost to you for as long as you continue to process with us (upgrade fees are additional).